Sunday, April 24, 2016

I Would Be Telling A Lie

Though i know that my turn must come for to die
If i said i did not fear death i would be telling a lie
And i am only stating what is obviously clear
That it is only the fear of death that i do fear
Since they do believe on a kingdom in the sky
Where good souls with wings to post bodily death fly
Would make religious people less fearful of death than one like me
Who beyond bodily death any life cannot see
I know i am one of many who fear the very thought of death
But i will fight for life till my last living breath
I feel just a mere mortal as the cow or the sheep
With the Reaper of lives i too have an appointment to keep
What is born to life one day has to die
But if i said i did not fear death i would be telling a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment