Thursday, April 28, 2016

Murphy's Law Is

My rhymes like me in them bear many a flaw
Suppose sometimes life itself can be like Murphy's Law
Days when nothing for you seems to go right
When life for you is a great battle to fight

Murphy's Law is when luck is not on your side
When from the World you wish that you could hide
Days when you will not show your face on the sidewalks of the town
When life has you physically and mentally down

Days in my life when i too feel this way
When in my room i would prefer to stay
Moods to my life they do come and do go
I too like my sort am my own greatest foe

Murphy's Law is when your car does break down
And you many miles from the nearest small town
On a narrow by road the few cars traveling on it pass you by
Why any driver does not stop to help makes you wonder why.

Murphy's Law is when in your life everything does go wrong
At such times it is hard to feel mentally strong
In my rhymes like me there is many a flaw
And i am one who too does know of Murphy's Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment