Thursday, April 28, 2016

To Many I Look At Life Quite Differently

To many i look at life quite differently
Which in majority thinking makes an outsider of me
With my ideas and opinions many do disagree
But i am what i am this is all i can be
My ideas on religion, nationalism, patriotism and war yet to win me a good friend
It has made of me an outsider why otherwise pretend
That similar interests and ideas bring people together i do feel aware
And with many i have so little in common to share
Which makes out of me one who is a minor scribe
In a community minded place as one without a tribe
And since i will not be changing my ideas and opinions friendships for to win
I must live with the tag of the 'does not fit in'
I follow no leader think in my own way
And each to their own as the wise one does say.

No comments:

Post a Comment