Thursday, September 1, 2016

Everywhere I Turn To Look

Everywhere i turn to look i can only marvel at what i do see
In the beauty in Nature that is all around me
On this the second last day of August two days from the southern calendar Spring
The male wild born songbirds do whistle and sing
It has been raining this morning and more rain on the way
And the sunless sky looking overcast and gray
Yet the weather quite mild for the time of year
And the song of the blackbird quite pleasant to hear
And everywhere looking so lush and so green
Such beauty in Nature only to be seen
My worth as a rhymer i have reason to doubt
But no shortage of things for me for to write rhymes about
And Nature inspires me to write rhymes of her every day
She is quite amazing of her i can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment