Friday, September 30, 2016

Some People Ask Me

Some people ask me for my rhymes how much money i receive
When i tell them i write just for enjoyment me they do not believe
They give me this strange look and to me do say
You have to be joking and from me walk away
The people who do have money as their god
They look on amateur writers as stranger than odd
For everything they do they expect the reward of monetary pay
And their sort i happen to meet every day
On saying this i am not saying anything new
That their sort as is known are not in the few
Multi millionaires and billionaires them greatly impress
They daydream of living at a fashionable uptown address
The financially well to do they only do admire
And to become billionaires in their lifetime to they do aspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment