Saturday, January 14, 2017

I Have Traveled A Bit

The roadways of life i have been up and down
I have traveled a bit been in many a town
I have written the rhymes of places to i have been
And the amazing wonders of Nature i have seen

I have written of people i have met on my way
Some of them are part of my memories today
And some i would rather not really recall
In life you may well win some but you won't win them all

I cannot say that i have been there and done that
Though i have worked on pipeline crews near Ballarat
And i have worked in high travel towers paring tall trees
Above electricity power lines of danger of varying degrees

I have worked on city buildings sites and in truth i can say
There are easier ways to earn a living pay
Of any success i cannot boast about
Though life is not always easy as i have found out

And one thing for sure i will not die a millionaire
But of life's experiences i have known of my share
I know that life has many an up and a down
I have traveled a bit been in many a town.

No comments:

Post a Comment