Thursday, January 5, 2017

Since Their Ideas Of A Fair Go

People for so many years that used to be friends of mine
I do not meet them often now though this does suit me fine
Since their idea of a fair go does not encompass all
On some of their thinking sad to say they do seem rather small
On their thinking on Humanity and on how the World should be
With some sadness i realize that they have grown apart from me
With some of the things they believe in i never could agree
But then as has been often said we see things differently
There was a time for to meet them i would go out of my way
Many of those i used to see as good friends i do not see as good friends today
They have seemed to grow more polarizing with age with their words they are not discreet
Some of those i used to look upon as friends nowadays i would rather not meet
They have become strangers to me as if them i had never known
And in my thinking far apart from them i have grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment