Sunday, June 11, 2017

In The Things I Dislike In Others

In the things i dislike in others i only do see
The things in reality i dislike in me
Perhaps they mirror the flaws in my personality
At least anyhow this is how it seems to be
The one you do not like on some latent way
In personality is not that unlike you does seem fair to say
Though many with such thinking may not agree
In those i dislike i believe some of my own flaws i do see
The flaws we dislike in others make them hard for us to admire
And though human perfection is something many do desire
It is something the more perfect cannot even hope to achieve
To be flawed is to be human this much i do believe
Though any other human being i refuse for to hate
That the flaws i see in myself in others i dislike to i can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment