Thursday, September 7, 2017

Ask One Other Than Me

Since theologians and some uni dons on this one always do not agree
Of a life for the soul after bodily death ask one other than me
This well may be so or it may not be
I can only believe on what my eyes do see
And any deceased person i have known have not returned to me to tell
Of a life after bodily death or of a heaven or hell
Or of a paradise for the good somewhere beyond the sky
Where good souls post bodily death with wings to does fly
To any universal god i never kneel to for to pray
But this does not make me a bad or a good person in any way
I only believe on a god of the mind
Some atheists in their ways too are generous and kind
Of a life for the soul after bodily death ask one other than me
Since many well educated people on this question cannot seem to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment