Saturday, October 14, 2017

My Rallying Fan Neighbor

He lives in the house from me across the street
Though neighbors as such as strangers we do meet
To each other we do have little to say
Except for a nod of the head or a good day

A motor rallying and a car racing fan
In his interests to me quite a different man
We share nothing in common and would have nothing to talk about
And about me he feels the same way there can be little doubt

But he is more important a person to me why even pretend
Than one i never met a distant facebook friend
If i cried out for help my facebook friend would not reply
But my rallying fan neighbor might answer my cry

As neighbors but as strangers we do remain
And the reason for this to you i did explain
But he is more important than a distant facebook friend to me
Though everyone with this may not agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment