Thursday, February 15, 2018

Not A Success

Four decades of years past my physical prime
I am one of those who is running out of time
To most people i am one who is not a success
But then anyone i am not out to impress

But how does one define success anyway
It is relevant to each individual in truth one can say
The one who is successful to you may not be so to me
That success is how it is to the individual is how it seems to be

To material success many people relate
And the wealthy celebrities they do celebrate
But some see sccess in quite a different way
That we are individuals does seem true to say

To many i am a failure and this suits me fine
Since what they think of me is their business and there business is not mine
Four decades of years past my physical prime
I am one of those who is running out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment