Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mind Games

The mind games that grown people with each other do play
I know too well of since i too am that way
With some people such games i play every day
That i am more flawed than most are i do feel loath to say
The people we know and know of may be many but the people we trust in the few
You may add to that tell us something that is new
Though in some of my ways i know that i am small
I am one who believes in a fair go for all
For the sins of one person some condemn a whole race
In my sort of thinking for such there's no place
And yet i play mind games of flaws i'm not free
One person that i can claim not to know well is me
But our flaws make us human of such i am aware
And the near to perfect people in the World are quite rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment