Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lost In Translation

Though they spoke in a different language to me
I could tell that verbally on something that they did not agree
As they shouted at each other on the walk-way
I can say they did not bring joy to my day
That this middle aged  man and woman were familiar with each other i have little doubt
Though i would like to know what they were arguing about
If i did know more of it to you more i could tell
Only know that between them all did not seem well
In their mid to late fifties to me they did appear
But by age they had not mellowed seemed obviously clear
It is true everybody does not mellow with age
And every ageing person of course not a sage
What they were arguing about i did not have a clue
As i was lost in translation has that happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment