Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Am Only

I am only one person with one point of view
Just an average rhymer and my readers are few
Though i do enjoy rhyming and the rhymes i do write
I email them off to an internet site

Anybody can rhyme as some do like to say
And new things for me to rhyme of every day
My rhymes like wild rabbits seem to multiply
And to improve as a rhymer my best i do try

For a rhymer so many things for me to write rhymes about
From the great ocean whales to the shy river trout
My rhymes through the Seasons in numbers have grown
But i remain poor and an almost unknown

I write rhymes on people and conflicts and strife
And i write rhymes on Nature and natural life
The words that come to me on notebook paper i pen down
Though i remain as poor and a stranger to renown

My best days in life to the forever gone
But the rhymes keep coming to me and i keep rhyming on
I must be addictive of that i won't lie
But i hope to be rhyming till the day i do die.

No comments:

Post a Comment