Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Nature Is The Best Teacher

Nature is the best teacher that i have ever had
I have been learning from her since i was a young lad
In my many walks in old fields far away
And of her i do learn something new every day
And though my wonder of her only does seem to grow
So little of her ways i can claim to know
Yet we never stop learning as the wise one does say
And we learn as we live something new every day
Good memories of what was with me does remain
In Summer baby amphibians of the dark pools of the drain
Tadpoles with long tails and tiny legs from their tiny bodies sticking out
The frogs of the future were wriggling about
One of my first lessons of Nature though my knowledge of her i do doubt
I am still learning from her every day in this Land of the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment