Monday, October 17, 2011

I Hope To Go On Living

I hope to go on living for as long as i can
And i would like to die without pain in my sleep as an old man
And though more than likely i will not live for a century
What will happen to my last remains is of no worry to me
I do not believe on an afterlife or a paradise in the sky
What i truly feel about anything i never do deny
Humans have never discovered a paradise or life in a world beyond the stars
Though they have walked upon the moon and may one day walk on mars
If i told you on the one known as god i am one who does believe
Then my true feelings i would betray and myself i would deceive
We are born as mortals that is a fact and fact does never lie
I just hope to live for as long as i can and without pain die
This is the only life i know of  so i just want to live and let live
And help people in need of help and practice take and give.

No comments:

Post a Comment