Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It Will Not matter

It will not matter to me when i've lived my last night and day
If my remains are cremated or buried under earth and clay
Since like every other life form to the life reaper's scythe i'll fall
And worries about post death of no help to me at all
I just want to stay living for as long as i can
And die without pain in my sleep as a very old man
What value to you though wealth and success is your gain
If you are slowly dying your body racked of pain
Of the praises of money and fame many may sing
But your health to you in life is the most important thing
When i am dead i hope none for me does grieve
And since on an afterlife i am one who does not believe
I want to live on for as long as i can
And die without pain in my sleep as an old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment