Thursday, September 12, 2013

From Nature I Learn

From Nature i learn something new every day
In life one never stops learning it does seem this way
One  gets to know birds by their chirps and their song
But in bird recognition by voice i have often been proven wrong
And though my wonder of her only does grow and grow
So little of Nature's ways i can claim to know
And though her wonders are many her secrets are not few
Every day from her we do learn something new
That Nature is quite amazing one cannot but agree
In my walks every day she has new surprises for me
The wildflowers in bloom and the  nesting birds chirp and sing
How can one but not feel happy on such a nice day in Spring
And though my wonder of her only does grow and grow
So little about Nature i can claim to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment