Tuesday, July 8, 2014

At Their Every Success

At their every success in public they rejoice
The people who love the sound of their own voice
Some of their kind i do know and sometimes do meet
Their swollen egos have their sources in self conceit
Every time i do meet them in the local public bar
They make a point of reminding me of how wonderful they are
Their three favorite topics are me, myself and i
People like they are never grow humble only grow old and die
As they age more narcissistic they only do grow
Any interest in the lives of others they never does show
The people i would rather not meet in truth i can say
The World  worse off for them in it at least it does seem this way
The narcissistic gene will be with them till they die
Their three favorite topics are me, myself and i.

No comments:

Post a Comment