Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Judge Not And Thou Shalt Not Be Judged

I try to live honest as I can and to none bear a grudge
And of how I live my life is not for you to judge
I have never harmed you in any way
And the respect I give to others to you I too pay
Sad to say many like you in every town
Who look up to some and on others look down
On passing judgement on others you are not alone
Though let the one without sin be first to cast the stone
The judgemental live in their own shadows of doubt
Though the Human World to live in them would be better without
The judgemental not rare in the Human World of today
And that does seem a sad thing for to have to say
Judge not and thou shalt not be judged does apply to us all
Though some in their ways they are so very small.

No comments:

Post a Comment