Sunday, April 6, 2014

What We Dislike In Ourselves

What we dislike in ourselves we dislike in others when it we do see
The one who first said this one far wiser than me
And as our flaws to most of us are quite well known
We do not like to be reminded in others in ourselves what we wish to disown

Most of us are flawed in us to be so is a human thing
And though the praises of celebrities the impressionable masses do sing
The people we admire are flawed in some form or way
To be flawed is to be human as some do like to say

On saying the near saints of the Human World are in the very few
I am not saying anything that is in any way new
The most corruptible of people you will find amongst the wealthy minority
Amongst the lives of the greedy no humanity

What i dislike in myself i do dislike in you
The words of a wise one that happens to be true
I see what i dislike in myself in others every day
Though this for me does seem a hard thing for to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment