Tuesday, August 23, 2016

In Every Aspect Of Life

In every aspect of life most want to be of the winning team
Of wealth and fame and glory so many people dream
But in the end it will not matter since death treats everyone as the same
The wealthy and the famous and the one without a penny to his or to her name
To be content in my life is all i wish to be
Since the truth in live and let live it does appeal to me
For fame and wealth and glory Worldwide people compete
And everyday for many some new challenge to meet
I just wish to live and let live and of good karma plant the seed
And be willing to help others if of my help they are in need
The over-inflated ego on compassion does take toll
The lust for fame and glory is not healthy for the soul
I am not into the promotion of the i, myself and me
Just to live as a better person is all i wish to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment