Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Suppose It Is Each To Their Own

We all have our hobbies it does seem this way
My hobby is rhyming i write rhymes every day
But never for fame or for monetary pay
It is just that with rhyme words i do love for to play
When i say rhymers like me are many and poets are few
I am not saying what anyone would say is new
Were i interested in making money i would not be writing rhyme
As such is not a money making scheme of our time
And though my worth as a rhymer i have reason to doubt
No shortage of things for me for to write rhymes about
A minority of writers of any genre held in high literary esteem
But most people have their hobbies or so it does seem
As for me i love rhyming i write rhymes every day
Suppose it is each to their own as some are known to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment