Sunday, August 7, 2011

Far Worse Off Than I

That i've never stopped learning from life that much i do know
And though in material possessions i don't have much to show
Compared to many my needs seem quite small
And my lack of success never phase me at all
There are millions of people hungry and homeless in the World of today
Compared to them my lot in life seems okay
So many are living in dire poverty
In life they have not been as lucky as me
That i could do with more money is something i won't deny
And though financially battling i manage to get by
On park benches and alleways people trying to sleep tonight
Compared to their's my worries must seem rather light
With three good meals a day and a warm bed on which to lie
There are millions of people far worse off than i.

No comments:

Post a Comment