Friday, March 1, 2013

We Need To Daydream

If the choice was mine i would love to have been born and raised in sunny Brazil
As dark skinned and as handsome as Pele with his footballing skill
To the beat of the sambas my footballing skills on display
My dreams too big for me it does seem this way

There are millions of people in the World like me
Who daydream of things that they never can be
We all have our destinies in life ro fulfil
And time not even for the greats has been known to stand still

So lucky are they in their lives satisfied
Who with what they have achieved feel a certain pride
Who never daydream of great wealth and renown
And never even yearn to be toast of the town

In my daydreams  i hear the samba drummers drumming and the footbal crowds roar
When for Brazil another great goal i did score
A young Pele lookalike a footballer supreme
We need to daydream to boost our self esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment