Thursday, July 16, 2015

I Have Traveled A Bit

I have traveled a bit lived in many a town
But i take them as i find them black, white and brown
For racism in my mind there is not any space
People ought not to be judged by the color of their skin or their race

A person should not be judged by his or her Nationality or creed
That this does happen in the twenty first century is a sad reflection on humanity indeed
All people are born as equal by some we are told
But i find myself less equal to some others as i do grow old

On my travels i have met and mixed with people of many races and in truth i can say
That all people are individuals in their own way
it is a fact that in every race there are good and bad people and fact never lie
Though racism in the Human World it may never die

My journey in life it began elsewhere
And i have traveled a bit in the big World out there
I have mixed with many races and i have come to know
That your race does not give to you the inner glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment