Monday, April 25, 2016

Though Many With What I Say On This

Though many with what i say on this with me would disagree
A better World to live in depends on you and me
And on everyone else every woman and man
That each individual can make the World better to live in they most certainly can
For a better World to live in with yourself you begin
By becoming a better person you are helping to make the World better to live in
This is how it is and how it always will be
I can make the World better by becoming a better me
By helping the people of our helping in need
For a better World we are planting the seed
We can make the World better to live in if kind acts we do
This applies to everyone as well as me and you
With improvement of self you are helping to begin
For to make the World better to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment