Saturday, October 12, 2013

Some Tell Me

Some tell me my favorite hobby is a waste of time
Since i do not make money out of penning rhyme
But when i tell them i love to rhyme and and from doing it joy i receive
They think i am not serious and me do not believe
Since money in their lives is the most important thing
And the praises of celebrities and wealthy people they like to sing
And to them one who enjoy doing things for pleasure not pay
Is surely not feeling well in some way
But i pay little heed to those who to me say
That as a rhymer i should call it a day
But what they think of me is their business and this suits me fine
Since what is their business is no business of mine
And since i am one with words who likes to have a play
What i enjoy doing why should i give away?

No comments:

Post a Comment