Sunday, October 27, 2013

I Have Loved Mother Nature

I have loved Mother Nature since i was a boy
And learning of her ways today i enjoy
And my wonder of her only does seem to grow
Yet so little about her i can claim to know
And in life we never stop learning as the wise one did say
In my many walks and i walk every day
Of Nature i always do learn something new
Her lessons are many and not in the  few
The love and devotion of Nature's  parents for their  young in the prime of the Spring
One might say is natural yet an amazing thing
The black swans with their gray downy young on the lake
Quite protective of their young their devotion to parenthood quite seriously they do take
I see them on the lake whilst out walking today
That we do never stop learning it does seem this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment