Monday, January 5, 2015

The Roadway Of Life To Nowhere

I am on the roadway of life that will lead me to nowhere
And the roadway of life to nowhere never takes one to anywhere
I was nearer to the town of life's success in my physical prime
And this is going back the Seasons some four decades in time
I never felt the need to go to war to fight in conflicts far away
Since what is known as life's battle i must fight every day
In each to their own as some do say some truth you will find
The struggle for survival of body and of mind
The life's road that leads to nowhere will one day have an end
For death is sure to find me on this i can depend
And even those who know of wealth and fame and live in success town
Will eventually fall victim of life's reaper one who does not respect wealth and renown
I am on the road of life that will lead me to nowhere
And the roadway of life to nowhere never takes one to anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment