Monday, December 26, 2016

One Who Does Write Rhymes Every Day

I am just an addictive rhymer one who does write rhymes every day
One of little literary importance with rhyming words who loves to play
The rhymes always keep coming to me on notebook i just write them down
But never for fame or for money and many like me in every town
I find it an enjoyable hobby just this and little else more
I have been penning rhymes for forty three years of my life of ten years with three score
I realize if i were a good writer i would know of wealth and literary fame
I am just your average rhymer with thousands of rhymes to my name
But what may seem as a waste of time to many has brought lots of pleasure to me
I penned my first rhymes at twenty seven way back in nineteen seventy three
It is something i love and enjoy doing without the bonus of monetary pay
Though not one of a literary circle i live my life in my own way
Suppose i will be writing rhyme verses until the day i do die
If i did tell you any different i would be telling you a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment