Monday, January 9, 2017

Every Day She Fills Me With Wonder

I know little of her in truth i can say
But of Nature i learn something new every day
But the more i learn of her the more i realize
That of her ways i have so much to learn and this is not any surprise
The more i do learn of Nature the more my wonder of her does grow
The more i realize that so little of her ways i can claim of to know
In life we never stop learning we learn till the day we do die
And those who tell you quite different are those who believe their own lie
I have always been in love with Nature ever since i was a young country boy
When Summer evening walks in the old fields were things that i used to enjoy
And today she still fills me with wonder such joy to me she always does bring
Such great beauty in all of her Seasons Summer, Autumn and Winter and Spring
Of her i can claim to know little in some of her ways she is a mystery
Everyday she fills me with wonder her beauty is all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment