Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Do Have My Struggles

I do have my struggles like many with the darkened moods  of despair
But no point in for myself feeling sorry since life to me is not unfair
In most ways i am not a poor person many know of it far tougher than me
I do not know how it feels to be homeless or live the life of a refugee
The World out there can be a tough one where many must sleep rough tonight
That people live hungry and homeless is surely not morally right
The  gap between the haves and the have nots is getting bigger by the day
That this should be in the twenty first century one could hardly say is okay
From life we receive what we warrant in some cases does seem quite true
If you sow the seeds of bad Karma most likely good things not your due
Unlike the poor old homeless fellow the frail looking gray haired Ned
Tonight he will lay on a park bench whilst i sleep in a comfortable bed
Some say his poverty is self inflicted those who to the suffering of others are blind
Some people do lack in compassion they do not know how to be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment