Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Friend Asked Me For My Advice

My friend asked me for my advice on a problem he had my thoughts  on it to him i gave
I told him the truth on how it seemed to me at such a time one must feel brave
Since i looked upon him as a friend though he did not like my advice
Sometimes your truth when spoken it does seem to you can come at a price
He no longer speaks to me such is life one  must suppose
The  one i thought was my good friend is now  one  of my foes
Had he been my friend in the  first place he would not behaave towards me is such a way
In life we learn as we live a little every day
On the ways of people i can be naive that to me a slight surprise
Our truth to us can come at a cost i have come to realize
The one i thought was my good friend on hindsight i recall
Is one i really never knew and not my friend at all
In life we learn as we live as some are known to say
And there are lessons to be learned for us every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment