Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Am Not A Bad Person

I am not a bad person though in my ways a bit odd
And i do not have much money and i do not have a god
As many in the World do for to kneel to and pray
Call me an agnostic or an atheist or call me what you may

I am not a bad person though a bit ordinary maybe
There are many far better and far worse than me
But from living i learn something new every day
We do never stop learning as some do like to say

Over time i have made a few friends and i have made a few foes
But life is this way one must have to suppose
Into my late sixties my prime days long gone
And though i find life a battle i keep living on

Though for my years as success goes i have nothing to show
I am not a bad person this much of myself i do know
The one who is in need of helping i do help if i can
Though not one of life's successes i am not a bad man.

No comments:

Post a Comment