Friday, November 14, 2014

It Will Not Matter To Me

It will not matter to me when i have lived my last night and day
If my last remains in a dark earthy grave lay
Or in a creamtorium to ashes does burn
Either way to the Earth i belong to i am destined to return
Many people worship their god in prayer and in song
But we are creatures of Nature and to her we belong
Though many in my thinking on this i feel sure would disagree
This is how anyway is how it seems to me
My views on this many would say are all wrong
But i do believe like all other life forms to Nature i belong
To Mother Earth who clothes and feeds me i will return to one day
But on such a subject many different views it would be fair to say
Like every other life form i was born to die
This is a fact of life and fact does not lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment