Monday, November 17, 2014

On A Photograph Of Jedder

An old tattered photograph of her is all that with me does remain
And in real life i never will see her again
I remember at her death i was reduced to tears
Old Jedder my canine friend for eleven years
The black and white border collie x blue heeler cross loved to play fetch stick or ball
She did not demand much out of life at all
Jedder to me was a devoted friend
And she was true to me till her life's journey's end
A man in time may lose the love of his wife
But your dog is your friend for the term of your life
And Jedder to me was a devoted friend
And she was true to me till her life's journey's end
For her friendship of me she did not ask much at all
Just two feeds a day and a short game of fetch stick or ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment