Saturday, February 6, 2016

Everyone Agrees On One Thing

Will not matter to you when you are deceased if your remains are put to ground
Or cremated in a crematorium and in your favorite place your ashes spread around
Though many people in their last will and testament decide where their remains lay
And yet the dead are past all feeling despite what some may think or say
Suppose we are different in our thinking very different you and me
And no two in their thinking exactly similar this is how it seems to be
Though many share a common belief and in their ways similarities abound
But even among the most most like-minded difference is to be found
And even in their funeral wishes no two think exactly the same
Suppose this is what it takes for to be human for want of a better name
It will not matter to me what happens to my remains when my time does come to die
On death this is only my belief and to many my truth based on a lie
On life and death many may have similar thinking though no two think in exactly the same way
Though everyone agrees on one thing for all of us a last night and day.

No comments:

Post a Comment