Monday, September 11, 2017

Should It Matter To Others

Should it matter to others how i spend my leisure time
Or if i am a fellow who enjoys penning rhyme
Or if for my rhyming efforts i am never rewarded in money for pay
My life is my own though some do not seem to see it this way
For many years i have been a rhyming buff
I am just one of those who has penned reams of stuff
I used to love reading rhymes as a young boy
And penning them nowadays is something i just enjoy
Suppose i will be writing rhymes until the day i do die
If i did tell you differently i would be telling you a lie
Though some people do find it hard to believe
That for my rhyming efforts cash in payment i never receive
Yet what they do with their lives does not bother me
Suppose we all look at things in our ways differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment