Sunday, September 24, 2017

Their Business Not Mine

The negative opinions of me by others does suit me fine
Since this is their business and their business not mine
No shortage of opinionated people in any town
Some people find pleasure in their words putting others down
With the opinionated their opinions on others is a power thing
And though their negative opinions to them may have a mental sting
It does take all kinds one does have to suppose
And those bad at making friends are good at making foes
To the negative opinions on me of others i pay little heed
If such things bothered me i would be in mental trouble indeed
Since these people do not support me in any sort of a way
I am not going to lose any sleep on negative things that others of me does say
And their negative opinions on me does suit me fine
Since this is their business and their business not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment