Monday, October 23, 2017

Advice From A Friend

I have some advice for you my literary friend did say
Perhaps you ought to consider giving rhyming away
Since for it you never receive any pay
And money is most important in the World of today
His literary advice to me did seem lacking in ruth
But to advice insult can be taken on what to the adviser is truth
In any case his advice i will not be taking since i love penning rhyme
And what i love doing to me is never a waste of time
If i told him i was considering giving rhyming away i would be telling a lie
As i hope to be doing it on the day i do die
He seemed disappointed that i would not heed his advice
But added what you do in your life suppose is your choice
Rhyming my passion in life in death for me will only end
And though i did not take his free advice he remains as my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment