Monday, March 3, 2014

I Am Lucky Quite Lucky

I am lucky quite lucky in life i must say
I might be living in a war zone today
Or living in a refugee camp as a stateless refugee
I thank lady luck she has been kind to me

Though i am one who cannot boast of high self esteem
I am luckier than most are or so it does seem
Suppose those without any flaws are rarer than rare
As most of us have our crosses in life for to bear

I cannot say that life on me in any way is tough
In that sense suppose i am lucky enough
So i do not have any reason to complain
Not that from grumbling anyone does stand for to gain

I cannot say life to me is in any way unfair
As i could have been homeless or live in a wheelchair
The good lady of luck to me is always kind
And a better friend than her would be hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment