Thursday, March 13, 2014

I Do Not Write

I do not write any writing points for to score
Only to try to understand life and little else more
And though i know little of life of this i will not lie
We do learn every day till the day we do die

They are a rare breed those who make writing pay
And all credit to them for this one has to say
To me rhyming is a hobby with words i like to play
It is something that i like to do every day

We have our life's goals and our dreams to pursue
And we learn as we live does happen to be true
And though the clocks on our lives do tick along fast
We only can learn from our mistakes of the past

I do not write for the success of wealth and renown
Or that i should know of respect on my side of the town
I write for to try to understand life though i have come to realize
That of life i know little and this is not a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment