Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Does The Soul Outlive Us

Does the soul outlive us post bodily death
Or with us does it die when we draw life's last breath
People of different religions with different gods on this cannot agree
On this it is each to their own is how it seems to be

None of the souls of any of the deceased people in life i knew well
Have returned to me for to tell
Of a life after bodily death so how can i say
If they died with their host bodies or are living today

To any god i never kneel for to pray
For this call me an agnostic or an atheist or call me what you may
Messages from any deceased person i never receive
So on what i do not know of how can i believe

I am one who fears death as so many do
But like everyone else i was born to die too
And since i am one who can only believe what i see
Of a life for the soul after bodily death ask one other than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment