Friday, January 10, 2020

On My Way Of Thinking

On my way of thinking i seem ordinary
What i dislike in others is what i dislike in me
I make my own friends and create my own foes
This is what it is to be human one has to suppose

I am not one of the admired blokes of the town
Though i never does yearn for wealth and renown
These things in life never do come my way
Like many survival a challenge for me every day

Yet i feel for the people who are doing it tough
Who were born into life to live hungry and rough
The children of the children of the lesser gods
Just for to survive they must battle the odds

Quite noble in their thoughts those who believe in human equality
Far too few of their sort is how it seems to be
Though death in some ways a blessing on humanity
Of class distinction it sets all people free

The majority of the material wealth of the World is owned by the few
And this is not saying anything that is new
The generous wealthy to say the least rare
In a Human World where many grow poorer for every new millionaire

I am not one every day a new friend who does gain
Yet of hard times i am one who cannot complain
Since many are doing it far tougher than i
If i did tell you different this would be a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment