Thursday, January 23, 2020

I Must Be A Strange One

I must be a strange one since it bothers me
That people wearing dark glasses their eyes i cannot see
The mirror to their very souls they do disguise
Their souls hidden from all others when dark shades cover their eyes
Doubtless many of them protecting their eyes from damage of sunlight
One of humanity's greatest gifts is the gift of sight
But people not wearing dark glasses more friendly it does appear
That their body language is less private in most cases seems clear
People wearing dark glasses i meet every day
The colour of their eyes from me hidden away
Behind dark glasses their mirrors to their souls hidden from view
Even on sunless days people wearing dark spectacles are not of the few
Perhaps i am a strange one in my own way
One among many in the Human World of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment