Monday, December 8, 2014

I Am A Flawed Person

Praise is a thing that does not suit me well
Since i can be egotistical and such egos are not hard to swell
And as for criticism i do not like it at all
I am a flawed person and in some of my ways quite small
Yes i do have my flaws but my flaws are my own
Though the perfect person i have never known
I know many good people though any of them not without some flaw
To be flawed it would seem is part of Natural Law
We are what we are this is all we can be
And we all have our good and not so good traits would you not agree?
I am better off not successful since success can bring with it conceit
And the conceited are many and every day them i do meet
Praise and criticism does not suit me at all
Since i am a flawed person and in some of my ways quite small.

No comments:

Post a Comment