Monday, September 28, 2020

Big Ed

Of his limitations Big Ed is aware
He says what others say of me cannot say i much care
I do not try to hide my flaws to others they are known
And of them i can say that they are my own

Big Ed loves his two young daughters Kate and Sue and their mother Linda his wife
Of  them he does say they are the heroines of my life
He says if anyone ever harms them of them it will be the end
And Ed in his words is not one to pretend

Despite his tough looking exterior at heart he is kind
And to help those in need of helping he is always willingly inclined
To help others he often goes out of his way
And he performs a good deed or two every day

A giant of a man broad shouldered and tall
Standing beside him most men do seem small
And quite self effacing in his own honest way
I do own my flaws Big Ed of himself say.

No comments:

Post a Comment