Friday, May 27, 2022

The Game Of Comparison

What others say of me why should i much care
Since of my human flaws i am all too aware
I realize not everyone of me has nice things to say
Though i never harm anyone in any sort of a way
I too can be judgmental i know all too well
Though on the imperfections of others anyone ought not to dwell
Live and let live seems a good idea
Though sadly this is not the way of humanity
The verbal game of people comparison is played every day
It is a game in that anybody can play
Perhaps it is only saying something that most people of are aware
That those who do not take part in the game of comparison to say the least are rare
But them for their game of comparing i ought not criticize
For i am not unlike them i have come to realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment