Friday, May 29, 2015

Quite Small

My achievements in life are quite small
And i have nothing to boast of at all
One born not to be to the fore
I just want to live as a better person nothing more

To live the remainder of my life span
As a decent and a far better man
And in hope of good Karma for to plant the seed
By helping anyone of helping in need

A Godless man of me is true
And what i receive from life is my due
An almost unknown of the country town
Without pretension to wealth and renown

Many of us humans have a craving for success
And others we do wish for to impress
The things known as money and fame
For swollen egos are often to blame

My needs in life are rather small
I wish to live as a better person that is all
And the sins against me i wish for to forgive
I just want to live and let live.

No comments:

Post a Comment